Monday, February 18, 2013

True loves...


I just scored this dress on Rue la la. LOVE IT. I had a little credit and this is such a deal. I have 2 blouses from her line and the quality of the stitching and the material is top notch. I can't wait for this dress to arrive!!
I am obsessed. It will be perfect for a few spring weddings events...
Want an invite? Use my link!! Shop until you drop!!

In other news, Sarah Sterling tried on her new boat shoes from our friends The Herrings! She loved them. She pretty much pranced while she was pushing her walker. Hilarious.

What are you looking forward to wearing this spring?





6 comments :

  1. Love both the shoes and the dress! I need a personal shopper. I get overwhelmed in stores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorge! I love wrap dresses, but have trouble fitting into them correctly. Ahem. Anyway, the boat shoes are the cutest! Has SS been trying to take them off, or do they stay on well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those boat shoes are FANTASTIC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never bought EK. I feel like her stuff would make be look like a grandmother. However, it seems to look adorable on everyone else!

    ReplyDelete